Monday, February 28, 2005

Site updates

Ok, I finally added a Terms of Service/Things that you should take note of when reading my site. Appartently, some people slightly overreacted to some of my comments.

For those who are way too lazy, I know how you feel, so here's a quick summary:

-This is a ranting site.
-Don't take me too seriously.
-Know what tone I'm using before saying anything. Usually, especially on those that is regarding my personal life, it is usually with sarcasm.
-If you got a problem with my blog, tell it to my face.
-Being a sadistic bastard, this site will hold a lot of sadistic and pessimistic views. Yes, I don't look like that kind of guy in life, but hey, that's me.

Anyway, I never knew how a little over-reaction could lead to such depression. I have to say that really effectively killed off my day. I mean, you could have at least told me about it first, instead of blaming on people. I am not the one who gets angry at trivial matters. >_>

Anyway the song of (whatever) is Dream X Dream from the Detective Conan's (my favourite Anime) 8th movie, sung by Auichi Rina! I am using Freewebs instead of the crap school server since I can't upload it. >_>

EDIT: It isn't playing well, so I decided to upload my favourite song: Hikari from the Kingdom Hearts OST, sung by Utada Hikaru! It is my favourite song, hands down. Dream X Dream ranks only 3rd in my favourite song list, if I'm to make one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home